Marian Movement of Priests "Queen of Peace Prayer Cenacle
Fr. Stefano Gobbi while praying in the Chapel of the Apparitions in Fatima for some priests who, besides having given up their own vocations, were attempting to form an association in rebellion against the authority of the Roman Catholic Church; an interior voice (interior locutions) urged Fr. Gobbi to have confidence in the Immaculate Heart of Mary. He began to write down these messages (interior locutions) which he was receiving dating from July 1973 to December 1997, and are published in the book, “To the Priests, our Lady's Beloved Sons.”
In her messages, our Lady insistently calls upon priests, religious and faithful to gather with her in fervent prayer in authentic cenacles as when the first apostles gathered with her in the Upper Room in Jerusalem awaiting the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Our Lady invites us to enter into the cenacle of her Immaculate Heart by means of our consecration. She calls us to form cenacles together with her and to multiply and spread them everywhere.
It consists basically of the following:
- Invocation to the Holy Spirit.
- Recitation of the Holy Rosary.
- Prayers for our Holy Father, the Pope.
- Reading and meditation on one of the messages given in the book, “To the Priests, Our Lady's Beloved Sons.”
- The Act of Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
You can also include on your own any of the following: Holy Mass, Benediction, Liturgy of the Hours, Silent Prayer, Holy Hour, Hymns.
We hope you will join us. “Queen of Peace” Cenacle meeting times are:
- 2nd Friday of each month at 8:30am. We begin by praying the Rosary after the 8 a.m. Mass in the “Queen of Peace” Adoration Chapel. Additional prayers from the Marian Movement of Priests continue in the Parish Center followed by fellowship until 10:30am.
- 4th Sunday of each month at 5:15pm in Room 3 of the Parish Center. We pray the Rosary and offer prayers followed by fellowship until 6:30pm. Mass is offered at 4:00pm preceding the cenacle.
All are invited! Fr. Jess and other priests will participate as their schedules permit.
To learn more go to www.mmp-usa.net.